This guide covers how to log into CYM.org G Suite after receiving your account creating email from the CYM.org administrator. You’ll log into Google to access Gmail, Google Drive, Admin Console, and other G Suite features.
Your first time logging in
After you receive an email from a CYM.org Administrator with your temporary password, log into your Admin Console to complete the setup.
- In the confirmation email, click the Log Into Email link.
- Log in using the temporary password and the new email address you created. If you’re already logged into another G Suite or Gmail account, like your personal account, first choose Add account, and then log in.
- Review G Suite’s Terms of Service and click Accept.
- Create a new password for your account to replace the temporary one and click Change Password.
- Review G Suite’s supplemental terms of service and click Accept Terms of Service.
- You’ll be taken to your new G Suite inbox.
Tip: After logging in, you can use Google’s setup wizard to get started.