CYM logo issues

Tagged: 

From Ange (via WhatsApp): The last screen is regarding the colouring of the emblem. This is due to the image used coming from a CMYK source. It needs to be an RGB based image

Plus the colouring in mobile mode needs revisiting (assuming what’s in place is meant to be final) in my opinion. Is the top menu bar staying as a grey/black as well as the footer remaining black? I don’t think it looks right with our header being a blueish colour. It looks mismatched.

I think the header needs to be slightly different as our logo is lost within. Maybe a slightly darker tone? See attached as an example.

Also, I think we need the logo replacing with a better quality version, something that looks sharper compared to what we have now. It can be achieved with it being redrawn and uploaded as a svg file. I spoke Andrij about this a while ago and I’m sure he’s set up WordPress so that we can upload svg files (they’re not good files to upload in the main, simply because they can contain viruses and if the source of svg file is not known, then this is where the problem is) however this will not be a problem as we know the source and is done down from an admin side..if that makes sense!?

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

2 ANSWERS

October 1, 2018 at 12:19 pm Pavlo Figol

more pics

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.
October 3, 2018 at 7:34 am Andrij Duma

Ok – if this is a problem, would love a solution rather than just the problem being identified.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.