For setup of posts moved from old site to the new cym.org
- Open/create a post in WordPress
- Scroll down the page to the right hand side until you find the ‘Featured Image’ Box.
- Go Back to the archived lemko.cym.org site and find the original post.
- Similarly go to the Featured image box and select the original image.
- This will take you to the ‘Media Library’ pop-up. On the right hand side you will see the URL
to the image.
- Copy this URL and paste it into a new screen. Save the image to your local desktop.
- Now that you have saved this image to you computer. Return to the new cym.org post and select the
‘Set Featured Image’ option.
- Drag/Upload the saved image to the ucym.in media folder. And select the blue ‘Set Featured Image’ Button.
- Scroll to the top of the page and select the ‘Duplicate featured image to translations’ tick box.
- Then hit ‘Update’.
- You may need to update the translation if this icon pops up after the update.
- To do this simply click on the icon to open the translation. Then click the ‘Update’ button.
- Your featured image is now complete.